1. [THÔNG BÁO] TẤT CẢ NHỮNG BÀI VIẾT ĐĂNG KHÔNG ĐÚNG CHUYÊN MỤC SẼ BỊ BAN NIK VÀ XÓA TOÀN BỘ POST, CÁC BÀI VIẾT NẾU KHÔNG CÓ BOX PHÙ HỢP ĐỂ POST THÌ CÓ THỂ POST VÀO 2 CHUYÊN MỤC CUỐI DIỄN ĐÀN LÀ "BACKLINK FREE" VÀ "CÁC VẤN ĐỀ KHÁC"
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

site visitor

Thảo luận trong 'Các vấn đề khác' bắt đầu bởi jamid, 29 Tháng chín 2014.

Chia sẻ trang này

1. jamid

jamid

Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    lotofvisitors.com Lot of visitors. We love the range of Topics on HubPages. We go deep and we go wide (sometimes we even get lost in our Hubs). We’re passionate about discovering and sharing information. And about creating a community. In a very real sense, we’re in this to make an impact, to grow, to learn, to share knowledge, to connect to each other and to something bigger. We get excited by our company, by our Hubbers – every day. We’re in it to change the world, in our own small way. Make your content easy to understand so many people can relay to and spread your message. Buy relevant traffic with a pay per click campaign. Relevant traffic will get your site more visitors and brand exposure. When people come to your site there is a possibility that they will link to you. It was a great success and I loved it, even though it was sometimes stressful as I wrote most articles, shoot nearly all photographs, did most of the layout and even ad sales and office work. But I learned a lot in this role as a magazine publisher-editor-art-director-marketing-manager and went also into book self-publishing for my own books that covered everything aviation and pilot training. Recently I studied for two years e-publishing and marketing, more for my own fun, as the course offered also an attractive mixture of professional photography, writing for the web and marketing, XHTML/CSS, web and graphic design including Photoshop. It is the best head turner unique visitors. http://www.lotofvisitors.com

>

Chia sẻ trang này